Exhibiting at SCCM’s Congress gives you a competitive advantage:
- Gain valuable face time with key decision-makers from more than 70 countries
- Develop new product ideas by attending educational sessions
- Generate new leads and increase sales with exposure to more than 5,200 critical care professionals
- Visit the exhibitor portal to submit your application and ensure you receive your preferred booth location. The exhibitor portal contains information on exhibiting, including booth costs and an interactive exhibit hall floorplan. Don't miss out on this opportunity to educate buyers about the latest technologies, products, and services in critical care.
Benefit from Exhibit Hall traffic boosters:
- Unopposed Exhibit Hours
- Research Snapshot Theaters: Presentations will be given daily, drawing scientists and clinicians to the hall
- SCCM Giveaway: Names will be drawn daily in the hall; attendees must be present to win
- Beverage Breaks
- Congress App Listing: Announce in-booth education, giveaways, or new products directly to attendees through their mobile devices
- Critical Crosstalk Theater: Discussions led by SCCM faculty members and specialty sections held daily, drawing attendees to the hall
Review the Exhibitor Prospectus for more details.
Sunday, February 17, 2019 9:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Monday, February 18, 2019 9:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Services Manual
SCCM partners with GES to deliver a complete suite of services for our exhibitors. View the Exhibitor Services Manual. (available July 2018)